Some children have challenges which might need some extra support. These challenges could be because of their physical, emotional, social, intellectual, language, speech, or behavioral development. In such scenario, not only the child but the whole family undergoes through emotional turbulence.
THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES understands the special needs and provide CARE- “Complete Assistance for Recovery and Enhancement” to children with special needs and their family. The objective of CARE is to help child know his or her complete potential and feel confident about themselves and grow as independent individuals.
Functioning of CARE:
- One to one counseling to the child and family
- Group counseling to the child and family
- IEP– Individual Education Plan for children with specific learning difficulties
- Special Education assistance
- Diagnostic Services for
- Specific Learning Difficulties- Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia etc.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder Test (ADHD)
- Intervention for
- Life skills
- Social skills
- Communication skills
- Behavioral skills