Counseling is a two way process which involves individuals or groups on one-on-one basis and a psychotherapist. The psychotherapist addresses the emotional needs, issues, interpersonal concerns and provides guidance to develop the coping skills.
The concerns can be a result of day to day activities, circumstances around with which an individual is dealing every day, decisions which are hard to make, problems which are difficult to solve, relationships which are tricky to address and emotions which tangled.
Stress in life could be impending from:
- Personal life
- Professional life / Work
- Career / Education
- Sorrow / Loss
- Poor self esteem and confidence
- Conflicts / Fights – Family, Work etc.
- Demands / Pressures / Expectations etc.
- Pre / Post delivery
The counseling offered here helps to manage the wellbeing of an individual. It helps to increase the self awareness and develop a positive insight to manage the daily life, relationship, work etc. it increases the confidence, and the life skills, decision making and problem solving skills. The growth is a holistic development of an individual.
The Counseling / Psychotherapy are offered for:
- Couple, Marriage and Family therapy
- Adolescent / Teenage issues
- Substance abuse
- Personality issues- low self confidence, Introvert / Extrovert, low self esteem etc.
- Communication issues
- Stress, Anxiety
- Menopause, Pre and Post delivery stress and anxiety
- Pre and post divorce
- Interpersonal relationships
- Parent Child relationship
- Work life balance